Youlumi LED corn lights are an energy-rated replacement for any high-lumen lights, whether inside or out. If you are looking for a more efficient.
What are LED corn lights?
Corn lights are designed as an energy efficient replacement to high intensity discharge (HID) lamps and SON lamps. They use a large arrangement of LEDs on their metal structure to provide a large amount of light. This arrangement of LEDs closely resembles a corn cob, hence the name corn lights.
They are used in places like car parks, football stadiums, street lights anywhere that requires a lot of light.
Unlike halogen HID lamps and SON lamps, LED corner lights can provide a large amount of light efficiently, while still retaining a wide colour spectrum.
If you are looking for a more efficient, cheaper replacement for a HID/SON lamp,LED corner lights could be the right product for you.
Where are corn lights used?
They are used to light:
- car parks
- football stadiums
- Interior high bay lamps
Voltage AC100-277V ac -not compatible with ballasts
- Warranted 70% light output for 50,000 hours
- Power (W)5%: 150W
- Size in Inches: E39 85*218mm / 3.35″x8.58″
- SMD Chips: 176pcs 2835
- Color Temperature(CCT): 2700-6500K
- Up to 155lm/W
- CRI: >80Ra
- Brand Name: YOULUMI
- Power Factor 0.9
- Flame retardant material
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
- Base Types: E39 Base
- Type: Bulb Lights
- Beam angle: 360 degrees
- Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
- 5 year limited warranty
Things to Consider When Buying LED Lighting
- Equivalent Wattage?- While lumens are the new standard, it helps to have an easily recognizable guide. Comparing an LED bulb to an incandescent will give you a rough estimate of just how well it will light a room. As a very ballpark figure for LED wattages, 1/4 or 1/5 the incandescent wattage value is usually close to what you need.
- Lumens?- Lumens directly measure just how much light the bulb gives out in total. On average, a 60-watt incandescent shines at 800 lumens, with roughly 50-100 lumens of difference above or below. The variance depends on manufacturer and age of the lamp. LEDs are directly rated for their max lumen rating and last much longer without dimming of the bulb.
- Color Temperature?- Your guide to how the light itself will look. Lower values are warmer, with 2700-3000K being a more incandescent “warm white” while higher temperatures like 5000K will deliver a very harsh “stark white” light. Our Lighting Guide lets you select a color temperature and see how it transforms a kitchen.
- Driver Content – Because of their design, LEDs do not typically run on AC voltage. Many LEDs require some form of driver to convert the voltage from AC to DC for proper operation. The majority of socket-based LED lamps are self-driven, but you should always check before buying to make sure that you buy both an LED and a driver at the same time if it isn’t self-driven.
Having trouble finding what you need Shop by Youlumistore to see other categories or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org for 24 hours.