Q & A
Payment & Shipping
Youlumi LED corn lights are an energy-rated replacement for any high-lumen lights, whether inside or out. If you are looking for a more efficient.
What is Led Corn Light Bulb?
Corn lights are designed as an energy-efficient replacement to high-intensity discharge (HID) lamps and SON lamps. They use a large arrangement of LEDs on their metal structure to provide a large amount of light. This arrangement of LEDs closely resembles a corn cob, hence the name corn lights.
They are used in places like car parks, football stadiums, street lights anywhere that requires a lot of light.
Unlike halogen HID lamps and SON lamps, HID replacement can provide a large amount of light efficiently, while still retaining a wide color spectrum.
If you are looking for a more efficient, cheaper replacement for an HID/SON lamp, HID replacement could be the right product for you.
Where are Led Corn Light Bulb used?
They are used to light:
- car parks
- football stadiums
- Interior high bay lamps
Voltage AC100-277V ac -not compatible with ballasts
- Warranted 70% light output for 50,000 hours
- Power (W)5%: 300W
- Size in Inches: E39 85*218mm / 3.35″x8.58″
- SMD Chips: 176pcs 2835
- Color Temperature(CCT): 2700-6500K
- Up to 155lm/W
- CRI: >80Ra
- Brand Name: YOULUMI
- Power Factor 0.9
- Flame retardant material
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
- Base Types: E39 Base
- Type: Bulb Lights
- Beam angle: 360 degrees
- Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
- 5 year limited warranty
Things to Consider When Buying LED Lighting
- Equivalent Wattage– While lumens are the new standard, it helps to have an easily recognizable guide. Comparing an LED bulb to an incandescent will give you a rough estimate of just how well it will light a room. As a very ballpark figure for LED wattages, 1/4 or 1/5 the incandescent wattage value is usually close to what you need.
- Lumens– Lumens directly measure just how much light the bulb gives out in total. On average, a 60-watt incandescent shines at 800 lumens, with roughly 50-100 lumens of difference above or below. The variance depends on manufacturer and age of the lamp. LEDs are directly rated for their max lumen rating and last much longer without dimming of the bulb.
- Color Temperature– Your guide to how the light itself will look. Lower values are warmer, with 2700-3000K being a more incandescent “warm white” while higher temperatures like 5000K will deliver a very harsh “stark white” light. Our Lighting Guide lets you select a color temperature and see how it transforms a kitchen.
- Driver Content– Because of their design, LEDs do not typically run on AC voltage. Many LEDs require some form of driver to convert the voltage from AC to DC for proper operation. The majority of socket-based LED lamps are self-driven, but you should always check before buying to make sure that you buy both an LED and a driver at the same time if it isn’t self-driven.
See other wholesale led corn bulbs or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org for 24 hours.
When it comes to commercial, residential, and industrial lighting solutions, you can trust Youlumi, the 9-year of experience in light manufacturing.
Youlumi.com specializes in providing you with the led work light you need — in the home, business, retail, and industrial settings. We work with you one-on-one to get you the best lighting solution.
Why Choose Youlumi
More than 3,000 square meters of large production workshop, first-class factory. At the same time the operation of five production lines, all kinds of led work lights a stable daily output of 1000+, red physiotherapy series a daily output of 200+.
Excellent production management experience, has been adhering to the factory operation principle of timely delivery, in order to ensure the high quality of products while maintaining high production efficiency, absolutely ensure timely delivery, is a first-class partner.
Product Testing And Quality Control:
Each product has its own strict factory regulations, and after rigorous testing to ensure the quality of the product, it will be run for a certain amount of time (depending on the product) to make sure everything is up to standard. So please feel free to buy.
Integrating Sphere & Spectroscope Test:
Every batch of products will be sampled using Integrating Sphere and Spectroscope before leaving the factory.
We believe that testing is light manufacturing most basic but crucial part.
Strict requirements on product quality, and responsible for customers, in the end, is our corporate culture.
Youlumi Warehouse And Transportation:
The best lighting manufacturers believe that safety is at the root of everything.
Youlumi Warehouse strictly adheres to safety standards. The safety of the warehouse and our customers’ goods is our lifeline.
We will deliver the products as soon as possible after they pass the test. We are looking forward to receiving satisfactory approval from customers.
Expert Lighting Help For Every Project:
Throughout the last couple of decades, we’ve earned a loyal following of satisfied customers, from homeowners to professional contractors and everyone in between who demand the ideal lighting solution for just the right setting. Our skills and knowledge in manufacturing and distribution, means you get a high-quality option at the most economical price.
A One-on-one Service To Develop Your Lighting Plan:
We’ll work with you to understand your budget, source the right choice, and get it to you quickly. Got any questions? Our experts will answer you one-on-one throughout the process. As we remain committed to being your one-stop source for all things illumination — from buying and installing to maintaining and upgrading.
R&D Keep Up With Market Demand:
Our research and development closely follow the market demand. Support customers’ complete customization of products. This is a huge advantage that Youlumi has over most lighting manufacturers.
Excellent R&D team:
We have a research and development team of 20 people, all of whom are senior technical engineers with many years of experience. They have obtained a number of patents and have industry-leading strength in RGB controllers. For example, our new RGBIC hoop lights are unique products in the world.
Q1.This is UL Listed?
Q2.Are the bulbs dimmable?
Can make it.15W-350W.Please Contact us
Q3.Can it be horizontally mounted?
Q4.Can you make 2200K?
Q5.What’s the warranty on this bulbs?
Q6.Do these bulbs have built-in fans?
Q7 Can it work on 480V?