Where is the best place to buy solar street lamps
In view of this problem, we can make a detailed analysis. First, we divide all in one solar street lights into two categories according to the usage scenario:
Category One: Home applications, typically small yard lighting in the home. This kind of place has low brightness requirements, but has certain requirements on the light coverage area and lighting time, and the overall budget is also relatively low.
Second: engineering applications, towns and cities road lighting, or other public lighting, such as parking lots, small squares, ballparks, etc. This scenario has high requirements on brightness and light coverage area. Budgets vary from project to project, but are generally higher than home application budgets.
For home applications, solar street lamps can be purchased from e-commerce platforms or local physical stores.
Household solar street lamps are generally sold by dealers wholesale from manufacturers and put on e-commerce platforms or in their own physical stores. When choosing a seller, be sure to make sure the warranty period and after-sales policies are clear. Try to choose a shop with guaranteed after-sales service, if there is a local entity shop is even better.
The manufacturers of such products are mostly located in Zhongshan, Guangdong Province and Changzhou, Jiangsu Province. There are also manufacturers directly open shop, but less. If you are a distributor and want to wholesale, you need to find a professional manufacturer.
When comparing prices, the following parameters should be consistent or similar to compare prices:
Solar panel power W or size
The capacity of lithium battery AH/ can be multiplied by capacity and voltage into WH contrast
Ignore the bead wattage of the lamp, all are imaginary
Household solar lamp, I recommend the budget in 200-400 yuan, our family for your reference:
Configuration: 25W solar panel, 25AH battery, large Angle lens design, with arm and bracket with expansion screw, independent gift box packaging /> Family happiness positive /> Family side /> Family wrap gift box
If it is engineering lighting, lighting areas such as roads, squares, parking lots and courses, you should find a professional factory directly.
Do engineering street lamp manufacturers, Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province is the most concentrated.
When choosing long-term cooperation manufacturers, we need to find professional manufacturers to cooperate. General engineering not only needs products, but also needs manufacturers to give a set of solutions according to your engineering situation. In the selection process, it is best to visit the manufacturer for field reference.
Professional manufacturers should at least have the following characteristics:
1) Focused factory positioning. A major means to specialize in a certain kind of study or profession. So focus is the prerequisite of professionalism. Only the main energy on the solar street lamp product, it is possible to do this product well. To find out if this factory is focusing on locating solar lamps, check whether the products listed on its website are mainly solar street lamps and whether their production line mainly produces the main components of solar street lamps.
2) Professional technical team. This is also standard for professional factories. Having professional technicians or technical teams means that the factory has gradually risen a level from the pure processing and assembly operations, and began to study what the product is like, what efforts can be made to make it better, and how to avoid the problems encountered in the past. Of course, you also need to check whether his technical staff/team is professional. I think a professional technology should have the following qualities:
- a) Clear thinking and systematic presentation of content. Solar street lamp is a new product, there is no very mature system of learning materials, only in-depth study of this product, can be scattered knowledge sorted into knowledge tree.
- b) Comprehensive knowledge. Horizontally speaking, because the solar lamp is a system composed of several independent products, professional technology should be very familiar with each major component; Vertically speaking, professional technology must understand the product from raw materials, production, testing, finished performance of every process.
- c) With rich experience and profound accumulation, I can identify problems at a glance and apply the right medicine. Given a random question, what might be the possible causes? How should we go about screening? Give the most reasonable solution.
- d) Tests and data. Professional research is bound to run countless tests and produce countless data. If the person can’t talk with the data, he hasn’t done actual testing and doesn’t know enough about the performance of the product.
- e) Attitude towards work. As the old saying goes, “do what you do, love what you do.” If you don’t love the product and just work by coping, you won’t do well, let alone be professional. Therefore, in the process of communication, it is also possible to feel their attitude towards work to understand their professionalism.
Find out how professional they are by asking a series of questions, such as: Too
How is the formula of solar street lamp configuration derived? It’s a powerful question, and I’m sure few technologies can answer it.
How much can your 100W solar panel charge on rainy days?
What is the charging and discharging efficiency of your controller? How is it tested?
How to solve the problem of lighting in continuous overcast and rainy days? Why do you do this?
What’s the difference between a low pressure system and a high pressure system? Which one is better? Why?
What is the shape of the light produced by your lamp? What is the length and width of the cover at a height of 6 meters?
3) Production of major components. The main components of solar street lamp are solar panel, LED lamp, controller, battery, lamp pole. Of the five components, I think the least technical is the light pole. The other four components are the main components of the solar lamp. Which of them are produced by the manufacturer you investigated? Those who produce more will definitely have an advantage, at least they will know more about these parts and have more control over quality and delivery. The controller is usually outsourced, but this is the brain of the whole solar lamp, and it’s very important that you test the technology in the factory to see if they know enough about the controller.
4) Time accumulation. The manufacturing process is not immune to mistakes, especially when it comes to custom-made, non-standard solar street lamps. Therefore, the experience of their team is very important, and experience means that the mistakes that are easy to make have been made by others, and you are much less likely to make them.
5) Research and development strength. Science and technology is the first power of production, with research and development shows that this factory will have more development potential, may go further